1. Asking to “use the bathroom” will make you’re feeling like a dirtbag. Be taught to ask for the “restroom”.
2. American flags are on every part, all over the place you look.
three. American beer is extraordinarily weak. Does nobody have any alcohol tolerance?
four. Be able to be suspiciously examined when offering your ID to purchase or order booze. Individuals write their dates as comply with: month-day-year, not day-month-year, which is a breeding floor for confusion should you ask me.
5. Every thing is gigantic. Indoor theme park in the midst of a mall? No drawback!
6. How does everybody eat a lot?
7. Subtlety shouldn’t be an American’s forte. Is “You’re so horny!” the accepted norm of the best way to inform a lady you want her?
eight. What’s with the gaps in rest room doorways? Do individuals not get pleasure from privateness when pooping within the US?
9. Computerized vehicles are all over the place and should you get to drive one in your journey to the US, you’ll study to like them — why hassle utilizing six gears when you may easily shift from “drive” to “reverse” in a single simple push?
10. Everybody drives. Most Individuals have been driving since they had been 16, they usually all have their very own vehicles. I don’t learn about you, however I’m 22 and I’ve by no means sat within the driver’s seat.
11. Espresso is the drink of alternative, not tea. You’d higher hope that tipping in quite a lot of vanilla “creamer” (no matter that’s) is the appropriate factor to do.
12. Cinnamon isn’t just an ingredient utilized in baking. Every thing is cinnamon flavored. Even gum. Even applesauce: a small, unusual packet of what appears to be child meals.